Acorn by Synergie is searching for an Accounts Clerk to join our client, a global leader based in Manchester.
Reporting to the Head of Transaction Services the purpose of the role is to play a key part in the sales invoicing function, working with a range of departments to ensure the accurate and timely generation and submission of customer invoices.
Duties will include:
* Supporting with the invoicing of TLC orders including inter-company sales
* Working with teams at other locations to resolve order book anomalies
* Query resolution including the credit and re-invoicing of orders
* Checking orders were required to reduce billing errors
* Adhering to agreed processes in relation to new projects providing ongoing feedback once implementation is in place
* Production of consolidated invoices
* Promotion of great relationships with customers and internal colleagues
The successful candidate must have experience in the creation of customer invoices either as part of a dedicated billing role or the wider finance function. The ability to effectively process a high number of requests across a range of tasks and clients. Exposure to VAT rules in relation to sales invoicing and an intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Working hours are full-time, Monday to Friday, with an option of hybrid-style working.
Salary is dependent on knowledge and experience to offer.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.