Head Office Carmarthen / Hybrid working an option
Circa £90,000 per annum
Acorn by Synergie is delighted to be working exclusively with Hafan Cymru on the appointment of their next Chief Executive.
Following the decision of the current Chief Executive to retire, Hafan Cymru are seeking to appoint a strategic, innovative and values-driven person for their CEO role, to ensure that they continue to thrive and achieve their objectives well into the future. Their next Chief Executive will lead them as they continue to push forward in delivering the highest quality services to the people they support across Wales. For over 30 years, Hafan Cymru have been supporting people in crisis across Wales helping them to reach their goals and achieve independence. Hafan Cymru's clients include individuals from vulnerable families, domestic abuse, mental health issues, ex-offenders, and vulnerable women and children.
It is an exciting time to join the Association as they are in a financially strong position to further grow, innovate and develop in line with their vision, mission, values and strategic aims. They need a CEO who can pull together the wealth of commitment, expertise and dynamism to enable them to fully deliver on their potential.
Hafan Cymru's 5-year strategic plan is focused on a number of key strategic areas and these will be the main drivers for the Chief Executive:
* Sustainable Business Growth
* Brand Positioning
* Attracting and Retaining the Right People
* Digital Transformation
* Safe Housing
* Significant proven record of achievement in a senior position
* Possess strong business and financial acumen
* Experience of effective partnership working and development, and external relationship management
* Inspirational leadership, management and motivational skills
* Innovating change in a complex environment
* Politically astute with an ability to read situations and exercise sound judgement
* Outstanding business development and growth experience
* Experience of project management and service delivery across multiple functions
* Understanding the Welsh policy landscape
* A commitment to equal opportunities and inclusivity
* An understanding of the regulatory environment within which the organisation operates as a Registered Social Landlord
* An empathy for Wales and an understanding of the importance of Welsh culture and Welsh language
If you have the special qualities and the passion to make a real a difference to the future of their business, then we would like to hear from you and the business is keen to hear from applicants working at Director level or above; so to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Kristian Kurbalija for more information.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.