Location: Birmingham, Cardiff, Sale or Wakefield
Salary: £26,010 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for an Assurance Officer has arisen with a reputable public sector client. You'll be working for an award-winning, rapidly expanding business with plenty of growth opportunities.
As an Assurance Officer, you will be welcomed into a dynamic and inclusive Data Protection and FOI team. The role will assist the Data Protection Assurance and Reporting Officer in delivering a Data Protection Assurance programme.
* GCSE standard or equivalent
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
* Demonstrates high level of attention to detail
* Good Level of ICT skills :MS word, Excel, and Power Point, SharePoint and experience using case management systems
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, and some experience of liaising with representatives from external agencies
* Experience in data protection or information management
* Previous involvement in championing or supporting behaviour change
* 27.5 days paid annual leave (increasing with service)
* Public Sector pension
* Employee assistance programme
* Childcare vouchers
* Civil Service Sports Council (CSSC)
* Opportunity to apply for flexi-time
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.