Acorn by Synergie is hiring for several Café, Front of House, and Local Tour Guide Assistants in the Aberystwyth area on behalf of our renowned client.
Our client offers an exciting seasonal opportunity to work as part of a small hospitality team at a local visitor centre and café. The successful candidate will have hospitality or customer service experience and will possess the natural ability to work efficiently in fast-paced environment.
What would your day-to-day work involve?
* To be a committed member of the team
* To maintain high standards of service, conduct and professionalism
* To uphold excellent communication throughout the team and visitors
* To assist the kitchen team or any other area within the catering operation at Visitor Centre
* Daily cashing up duties, ensuring that correct procedures are adhered to, recording daily income and refunds
* Assist the Office Manager in ensuring full compliance with Food Hygiene and HSE legislation
* Assist with deliveries, stock and the associated checks required
* Performing any other reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time
* If selected as a Tour Guide, candidates will conduct power station tours in accordance with required standards and ensure that exceptional customer service is a maintained priority
* Assist in enhancing the visitor experience by delivering high standards of presentation and service hygiene in the café and associated areas, delivering excellent customer service across all areas, paying particular attention to café customers and educational organisation visitors, and responding to customer expectation, comments and demand if so required, and communicating any needs to the Office Manager
What skills or experience will I need to apply?
* A clean, valid driving licence is essential
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Level 2) or willing to undertake the online training immediately prior to agreed start date
* Exceptional standards in Customer Care and Service standards
* General administration skills
* Have a knowledge and enthusiasm for renewable energy and the local area to visitors
Working hours and pay rates:
* The positions available begin in April, Easter weekend until 30th September 2023 initially, with the possibility of extension
* 10am - 4:30pm worked on a flexible basis according to the needs of the business, to include weekend working
* £11 per hour
* Our client offers discounted food and beverages and discretionary overtime payment
How do you apply?
If you'd like the opportunity to work in beautiful surroundings simply apply on-line, call Courtney Redmore on 01792 522 522 or email your CV to [email protected]
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.