Job title: Hospitality / Food Truck Manager
Location: North Devon, Woolacombe
Please note: applicants to this role must have a driving licence
Acorn is currently recruiting for a manager to run a food truck in North Devon. These are full-time seasonal positions with the candidate being able to work 5 days a week from March to October with additional shifts during peak summer season.
The successful candidate will have had a previous management position in the catering/hospitality sector but client will consider applications from an experienced assistant/deputy manager looking for their first solo role or an experienced retail manager. Working on each shift in the vehicle you will be right at the centre of the operation with your team on a daily basis.
More widely, the job involves full responsibility for customer service, sales, stock control and food safety on your vehicle.
You will manage a team of 10 -15 people including training, retention and performance. With the majority of your time spent working alongside your crew creating hundreds of quality food products.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a customer-facing role, ideally within the hospitality/food/drink industry, but we would also consider those with a proven track record in consumer retail
* At least 1 years' experience managing a team, including their training and development, as well as disciplinary procedures and carrying out action plans
* Able to organise and delegate tasks effectively, allowing for peaks and lulls of the business
* Proven leadership capability, with an aptitude to motivate a team and generate a collective endeavour
* A good understanding of the operational processes, regulations and laws of a hospitality business to include food hygiene, stock management and setting rotas
* Working under pressure to produce high quality products in a timely manner
For more information please contact [email protected]
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.