Our Client Focused Legal Practice Client is seeking a child care lawyer on a permanent basis to join their friendly and dynamic team of mediators, child panel solicitors and advanced family law panellists.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional team with a strong reputation of providing excellent legal services in a modern and progressive environment.
* The right candidate will be a Child Panel member or intend to work towards this qualification.
* Have excellent IT skills.
* Be team player.
* Focused on providing exceptional service and advice to their clients.
* Knowledge of the legal aid rules and regulations would be helpful.
* Able to manage files so that they are compliant with LEXCEL and legal aid agency regulations.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* We operate a cloud based case management system to support homeworking.
In return an excellent remuneration package is on offer and a good work/life balance. This is a hybrid role for those that want to work that way with the possibility of working from home 2 days a week. Other benefits include: Pension, 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays + 3 days over the Christmas period.
Definite advancement is available for the those with the aptitude for progression and fully supported to achieve higher qualifications. Please contact [email protected]
to find out more information and arrange a confidential chat or apply here!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.