This position is for a Senior Insurance Claims Handler, you will be joining an established client in Newport. You will be leading a small team managing the claims, which relate to various maintenance repair claims whilst liaising with customers, clients and suppliers.
As a Claims Handler, you will be expected to:
* Effectively manage all elements of an insurance claim ensuring timely progression.
Field incoming and make outbound calls to progress claim status.
* Creating and updating records of claims progress and milestones on our dedicated Claims Management System including conversation notes and electronic files.
* Manage suppliers to facilitate claim progression.
* Liaise with the field management and diary management teams to successfully book appointments within Service Level Agreements.
* Update policyholders both verbally and in writing of the status of key claim milestones.
* Update as required insurer clients either verbally or in writing.
* Perform various back-office administration tasks as required.
Core Skills & Experience
* Customer service experience in either a phone-based environment or face to face.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Experience in the home claims insurance market or financial sector.
* Experience in producing and reporting on internal team performance (MI)
* Experience in complaint management and resolution in an FCA regulated industry.
£24-£25k per annum
Working 40 hours a week.
8:30am - 4:30pm
Please apply with you CV online or contact Frazer directly on 07584773977 for more details!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.