Acorn by Synergie is currently searching for a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join a well-established, manufacturing business in North Yorkshire.
Working with a variety of users, the purpose of the role is to resolve or escalate technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
As the first point of contact for all IT support queries, duties of the role will include:
* Respond to users' software or hardware queries via email or phone
* Identifying issues and talking the user through the required steps to resolve or escalate to the relevant teams when necessary
* Logging all calls and notes using a ticketing system to record progress and required actions
* Working with the IT Manager to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
* Carrying out daily checks and system audits
* Involvement in small and medium-sized projects
* Always looking to improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team
It is essential that the successful candidate has extensive experience in a helpdesk or customer support role, within a customer-facing environment.
Full-time, permanent (40 hours per week)
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: Negotiable depending on the knowledge and experience to offer.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.