£27,000 rising to £28,000 + bonus after 6 months
Car allowance and expenses paid
Are you bored of sitting and looking at the same four walls each day? Do you have a flair for communication and meeting new people?
Acorn is pleased to offer this exciting opportunity for a local telecommunication company. We are looking for energetic and outgoing individuals with previous sales experience who are looking for a new opportunity in the ever-changing world of communications
As a field sales agent, you will be increasing the base and reach of the residential customers, acquiring new customers and upgrading existing customers. You will thrive in a fast-paced target based environment and be ready for whatever the day brings.
Whilst Sales experience would be advantageous, it's not necessary as we are looking for someone with the right attitude and you will be trained in the skills if successful.
* 37.5 hours per week- Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
* 35 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Employer pension contributions
* Employee discounts and perks (etc. broadband, groceries, gifts)
* Life assurance
Skills required: -
* Energetic and outgoing, with the ability to work on your own and within a team
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change well
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), computer literate and technically savvy.
* Able to work full time with flexibility to work on a Saturday (to support the business if need be)
* Able to absorb industry knowledge and training material quickly
* Full clean driving licence
After completion of training your responsibilities will include:
* Self-generate opportunities to present the company and products
* Qualifying prospects and pipeline management
* Generating revenue and acquiring customers
* Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
* Be responsible and accountable for meeting targets and deadlines
* Ensure daily/monthly targets are met and the Lead Management Tool / CRM is updated efficiently and timeously, in order for the Field Sales Manager to compile daily / monthly statistics
If this sounds like you or something you would like to know more about, please give us a call 07808869639 or apply online.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.