Do you want a role that you can make your own?
Be able to manage your own workload with flexible working hours?
If so………come and join our fantastic team and be a meter reader!
Using your great customer service skills and good local knowledge. As a meter reader, you will be on your feet all day and getting the benefits of fresh air and activity along with engaging with the general public in their homes and businesses whilst reading their gas and electricity meters.
The role is offering flexible hours, working between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
You will need a good level of computer literacy as you will be using a hand-held device on which your daily work schedule will be activated and an eye for detail is paramount.
Please note you will be using your own vehicle for this role so a vehicle and a licence is a must, along with business insurance cover.
In return the following benefits are on offer: -
* 37.5 hours per week worked between 8am - 8pm (flexible working options available)
* Part-time is available from 22.5 hours upwards.
* £10.45 per hour starting salary
* Uncapped performance related bonus
* Mileage paid at 30p per mile
* 28 days holiday (incl. Bank Hols)
* Uniform, PPE and Company mobile phone provided
* Full training provided in Basingstoke at clients offices
* Progression routes and Team Leader opportunities go out internally as a priority
* Access to Acorn's rewards scheme, with cash-back offers
* Vouchers for many high-street stores
* Competition/monthly lottery
* Access to a workers well-being hub
For this intake we are looking for candidates who live in both SO and PO postcodes.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Rachel or Nick on 01202 942900
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.