Job Role: Office Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Benefits: 20% Bonus scheme , Private Healthcare
* Our client is looking for an Office Manager to support the Operation and Maintenance Organisation. Managing and facilitating the day to day business in the O&M office and supporting the team across the UK and Ireland.
* Taking on PA Role for the VP O&M and Director organising the local PR activities and supervising Visitor Centre seasonal staff.
* Administration of the office including but not limited to post, deliveries, telephone, stationary orders, organising of facilities,
* Preparation of meeting agendas, taking minutes of meetings when required.
* Organisation of training for all staff and monitoring training status of all staff
* Organising team events when required including team building, Christmas parties, safety days.
* Managing the fleet of vehicles including appointments for servicing and MOTs. Overview of vehicle fleet across the UK & Ireland
* PA Role for VP O&M
* Coordination of business visitors
* Support in international cooperation
* Coordinating PR activities and sponsorship around the Aberystwyth Area
* Supervising and supporting Visitor Centre activities
* Delivering training to seasonal PR staff ensuring compliance with SEL policies and procedures. Main contact for the PR team and any PR queries
* Supporting the Emergency Response Team and taking on the role as facilitator in case of emergency
* Any ad-hoc duties as and when the time may arise
The position will be involved into almost all stakeholders internal and external The organisation is located on multiple locations across the UK, therefore some travel in the UK and some travel international will be required from time to time. The position will report to the Vice President UK and Ireland The position will be a Tier 2 member of the Management Team.
* An intermediate knowledge of key Microsoft Office systems
* Excellent organisational skills including the ability to work as part of a team and individually.
* Operate effectively within a team environment.
* An effective communicator.
* Have confidence to make decisions
* Business and commercial awareness;
* Ready to work in a technical environment with technical staff
* Inspired by Renewable Energy
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.