Acorn is currently recruiting for a Production Planner to join an ever-growing department.
The department is responsible for the maintenance and processing of orders via the system SAP. The Production Planners are the links between the physical side on the production lines and the operations teams.
Job role includes:
* Create production and work orders to plan
* Scheduling of the production lines
* Working closely with Production, Purchasing, Engineering, Logistics and Operations departments
* Attend daily meetings with the production lines
* Maintain regular system and processes
* Maintain and support Planning Departments KPI's
* Manufacturing experience essential
* Planning / Scheduling background
* Good communication skills
* Good team player
* SAP experience preferred
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 15:30 Friday 11:30 - 15:00
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.