Job title: Store Manager
Job type: Full-time, permanent 45 hours per week
Salary: £48,000 - £62,000 per annum
Acorn by Synergie is recruiting for a Store Manager to join their client, a multinational supermarket
The purpose of the role is to motivate your team to deliver a first class customer service whilst maximising sales in the store, minimising costs and optimizing operational efficiencies.
Duties will include:
* Scheduling of staff hours to meet operational efficiencies.
* Performance management of staff
* Handling customer queries
* Carrying out till spot checks
* Motivating and inspiring the team to deliver and excellent customer experience
* Placing store stock orders
The successful person must be an experienced people manager used to leading teams in a fast paced, stakeholder / customer driven environment. Proven experience in with cost control and boosting operational efficiency is essential.
Hours of work is based on a 45 hour week.
Salary is up to £62k per annum depending on the knowledge and experience you have to offer.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.