This is an opportunity to work for an established and well-respected family run construction company based in Caldicott, Monmouthshire with over 40 years of pedigree. It has steadily grown to be one of largest sealants specialists in the UK with seven offices across England, Scotland, and Wales.
Cosmetic repair is a specialist construction trade. Skilled Cosmetic Repair Technicians can repair several different surfaces such as: ceramic, metal, wood, and glass so that expensive items can be repaired and made to look as good as new rather than being replaced.
The process involves great attention and eye for detail. Work can be intricate and often requires persistence and patience. Workers with this skill are in demand and enjoy excellent earnings as well as career progression.
* Successful applicants will be enrolled onto an internal training programme from day one as a Trainee Cosmetic Repair Technician. This will involve training in the company's dedicated training facility initially before moving on to site.
* You will work alongside an established trade person to develop your Cosmetic Repair Technician skills in a hands-on environment.
* Helping to prepare and make safe workspaces.
* A variety to your working day, every site will offer you the chance to develop different skills.
* This role is full time working Monday to Friday approximately 8am - 4.30pm.
This opportunity offers fantastic career progression and salary increases upon successful completion of training.
This role offers a huge chance for a long-term career.
Previous construction experience is not essential. Anyone with an excellent eye for colour matching and detail will find they enjoy this work. It is an extremely rewarding job to bring items back to life.
* Full UK driving licence.
* No previous experience necessary.
* Interested in learning and progressing in a construction trade.
* Willing to learn.
* Eye for detail and colour.
Apply online with your CV attached or call Acorn on 07825857270
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.