Acorn is looking for a Senior Commissioning & Performance Analyst to work within the NHS in the Torfaen area
The role of the Commissioning & Performance Analyst is to support the delivery of improved patient care and staff well-being through quality & performance analysis and quality & performance improvement work, with a particular focus on the Trust's Quality & Performance Management Framework and related frameworks, for example, the Commissioning Quality & Delivery Frameworks (CQDF).
The Commissioning & Performance Analyst will support the Commissioning & Performance Manager, the Assistant Director: Commissioning & Performance, Assistant Director: Strategy & Planning, Director of Strategy, Planning & Performance, Executive Management Team and other senior colleagues with detailed and high-quality performance analysis and quality improvement, in particular, developing intelligence led approaches to improved patient care and staff well-being.
Ideal Candidate will have:
* Specialist knowledge and experience of statistical and analytical techniques and procedures, by a relevant degree or equivalent experience, plus additional specialist knowledge via a post graduate diploma or equivalent relevant experience.
* Understanding of analytical techniques - specifically data and measurement including advanced graphs, correlation & regression, pivot tables statistical process control.
* Advanced IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications, in-particular advanced MS Excel knowledge.
* Statistical analysis of complex information, using software packages such as QI Charts, StudyIt2
* Advanced used, in particular data interrogation, of performance management software: Qliksense, Power BI and data visualisation of results. This is a 3 Month Contact
* £14.33 per hour
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
There is potentially the opportunity for hybrid working
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.