Job Title: Treasury and Banking Manager
Salary : £60,000 - £75,000
Job Role :
Our client is expanding their team and our looking for a Treasury and Banking Manager who will be a key member of the Treasury and Banking team of our client. The treasury and banking team is the centre of competence for treasury, banking and financial risk management matters acting as partner and advisor to the management and business lines to support a sustainable business growth. Key responsibilities include the management of the treasury and banking function of our client and to integrate and support the wider treasury department of our client.
* Supporting the management of existing and future banking relationships, preparation of bank and financing materials including other credit assessments, financial analysis and structuring proposals.
* Coordinating the execution of financing transactions, review of loan documentation and leading the loan administration (including covenant monitoring).
* Identifying and monitoring market risks (interest / FX) and proposing hedging solutions.
* Monitoring of key credit risk exposures (clients / banks).
* Monitoring key developments in the financial / banking and leasing markets and support the strengthening of strategic relationships.
* Communicating to bankers what our business is, what we do, and responding to questions.
* Supporting the wider Purus team on ad hoc projects.
Skills & Knowledge:
* Extensive experience in financial services industry (e.g. lending, structured finance, corporate finance) or with a major accounting (e.g. Big 4) / advisory firm (debt advisory) or within the finance team of a corporate (preferable within the maritime / infrastructure sectors)
* Bachelor of business or similar
* CFA, CFA candidate or equivalent (preferred but not required)
* Strong English communication skills
* An additional language skill (preferred but not required)
* Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
* Excellent understanding of numbers, financial and cash flow analysis
* Ability to communicate clearly and self-confident to senior professionals in the financial services industry
* A pro-active self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
* Methodical approach with a keen attention to detail
* Resilient when working under pressure
* Ability to prioritise tasks
* Teamwork ethic essential
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.