Travel Consultant, Permanent, Cheltenham
We are recruiting for Travel Coordinators for our Cheltenham based client, these are entry level positions and would ideally suit a Travel / Events / Language graduate with a keen interest in travel and a good knowledge of Europe.
Duties will include:
· Accurately book all services required for the successful operation of the tour within the budget and agreed time frame.
· Provide accurate reconfirmation and tour documentation for all suppliers.
· Resolve problems which may occur during the course of a tour.
· To maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and clients at all times.
· To liaise with agents directly on any changes or operational requirements.
· To assist the Finance Department with invoice queries as they arise.
· Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
· Good level of geographical and general knowledge of Europe.
· University travel or language related degree or similar.
· Up-to-date knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Numerate, accurate and dedicated.
· Passion for travel.
. The ability to speak a second European language would be beneficial
£17-19.5K plus an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to build a career in travel.
* Bike 2 work scheme
* Free eye tests up to £25 and £75 towards glasses should you require them for your role
* Childcare vouchers
* Group Bonus - subject to your contract and role
* Group Life assurance
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.