The purpose of this role is to program, set and operate CNC/NC machinery in the machine shop to spec following company policies and working in line with set out working directives.
We are looking for the right person who has the key skills in the below.
· Fully competent in Machine Setting and Programming.
· Ability to program and prove out new CNC/NC programs.
· Ability to read complex engineering drawings and carry out self-inspection.
· Must have knowledge of working with Stainless steel.
You could be a time served apprentice and have proven previous experience. Previous experience in the below is a MUST.
· Programming, Setting, Operating, Self-inspecting, Job recording, Reading drawings.
· Setting and programming CNC Machinery using Fanuc, Mazatrol, Heidehain or other controls. Setting is a major point in this role.
· Operating Machinery within the machine shop, reporting any production issues to your shift manager.
You will be joining a established team working with people highly experienced in their area of manufacturing and working for a leading global company which prides itself on developing cutting edge solutions to a wide variety customers across the globe.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 / 14:00 to 22:00 with a possible night shift if required 22:00 to 06:00.
For more information on this role please be in contact with Acorn Recruitment Portsmouth