Acorn is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK and we are looking for a Recruitment Account Co-ordnator to assist in the recruitment for a key client. This role is temporary and will be required for the client's peak period (from July to December).
The role will be based both in the local branch in Newton Abbot and on-site at the client's premises.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to get experience in the recruitment industry.
As an Account Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service to fulfil contractual and client requirements.
- Sourcing & vetting candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities.
- Registering candidates in line with procedural, legislative & customer requirements.
- Building relationships with candidates and managers within the client's business.
- Providing an on-call / out-of-hours service to clients and candidates
- General administration tasks.
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative and procedural requirements.
We are looking to hear from people with:
- Previous experience of delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Excel, Word, databases etc.
- Previous recruitment experience (advantageous).
- A full UK driving licence (with access to a car).