Acorn is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our busy Head Office Recruitment team.
With more than 30 locations across the UK, and the backing of Synergie; Europe's 5th largest recruitment company, Acorn can help you develop your career in recruitment and maximise your earning potential.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service to fulfil contractual and client requirements.
- Sourcing & vetting candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities.
- Registering candidates in line with procedural, legislative & customer requirements.
- Building relationships with candidates.
- Providing an on-call / out-of-hours service to clients and candidates.
- General administration tasks.
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative and procedural requirements.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a customer focused role, delivering a high level of customer service while working at a fast pace.
- Understanding and experience of the recruitment industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with candidates.
- Excellent IT skills; Excel, Word, databases etc.
You will receive a generous holiday entitlement, fantastic competitions and incentives and a fun, friendly and rewarding working environment.