Acorn is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are investing in our next generation of recruitment talent and are seeking talented and driven individuals who will become Acorn's next top recruiters!
You will start as an Associate with the aim of becoming a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant within 12 months. The successful candidate will join Acorn's growing Technology recruitment team and any knowledge of this sector would therefore be highly beneficial.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Business development activities with prospective and existing clients.
* Sourcing candidates via online job boards, social media and Acorn's candidate database.
* Registering and interviewing candidates.
* Working on recruitment projects; identifying candidates that meet client requirements.
* Building relationships with candidates and developing a pool of available workers.
* Ensuring full compliance with procedural and legislative requirements.
* Providing an on-call service; on a rota basis.
* General administration duties.
The successful candidate:
You will either be a graduate with strong business acumen or have experience within Business to Business (B2B) sales; seeking a career change.
Most importantly, you'll have the drive to succeed in a recruitment and sales career and are keen to progress and learn new skills.
Working for Acorn, you will receive; a generous bonus scheme, a min. of 33 days' holiday per annum, excellent company benefits and incentives and a flexible, friendly and rewarding working environment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.