Acorn is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for a part time Administrator specialising in compliance, to work out of our branch in Truro.
We offer a great benefits package and working environment -
* A minimum of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day! (Pro Rota)
* Working 3 days a week, ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm (hours are flexible)
* Generous company sick pay scheme.
* Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP)
* Pension with Scottish Widows - 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
* Life assurance from day one
* Private healthcare scheme available after 2 years' service
* Training & development opportunities
* Clear career pathways and regular reviews via the Open Blend platform
* Friendly and rewarding working environment
* Discount shopping portal, Directors lunches and long service awards
* Competitions, incentives and staff parties
Purpose of role: To provide an efficient and professional compliance administration service to the South West region.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Good standard of education
* PC literate with a good standard of IT skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Previous experience in an administration role is essential
* Strong team working skills and proven ability of contributing to a successful team
Responsibilities will include:
* Processing DBS paperwork for the region
* Working with a number of recruitment software packages
* Checking compliance with candidate registrations according to the framework
* Providing administrative support to the Consultants in the South West
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.