Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal looking for a new opportunity? We are currently hiring for the position of Conveyancing Paralegals in Crewkerne, Taunton & Honiton.
Join the team and become a part of a well-established and reputable law firm in the area. Crewkerne, Taunton & Honiton offer a vibrant and picturesque setting for both work and play. With their charming countryside, historical landmarks, and friendly communities, these locations provide a high quality of life.
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes, explore the local markets, and experience the rich cultural heritage.
The Law Firm prides itself on their commitment to diversity and inclusion. They believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce leads to creativity, innovation, and better decision-making.
* Assisting solicitors in all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions
* Managing a caseload of conveyancing files from inception to completion
* Liaising with clients, estate agents, and other legal professionals
* Drafting legal documents and correspondence
* Conducting property searches and due diligence
* Previous experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal is a distinct advantage
* A knowledge of residential conveyancing processes and procedures is an advantage
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Competitive salary and great commission structure
* Continuous professional development and training opportunities
* Supportive and collaborative work environment
* Opportunities for career growth and progression
* Generous employee benefits package
Please apply here - we look forward to hearing from you!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.