Acorn by Synergie is actively looking for a Customer Account Advisor with no expertise needed, you'll be joining a bubbly, successful team in Andover!
Full training given and a chance to gain an on the job degree worth up to £6,000! This is a great opportunity to join a successful team and become part of a highly successful organisation.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm and every other Saturday morning until 12.00 £24-£26,000 initially
* You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships
* You have awesome problem-solving skills
* You may currently be working in a sales role and are now looking for a career within account management, or have worked in hospitality and looking for a change
* You don't need any previous experience as our client offers on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications
* You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset
* You will be ambitious
* To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to policies
* To arrange cover as agreed with client
* To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better levels of cover and service on other policies they hold
* To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
* To follow Branch procedures to protect the client
* To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
* To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
* To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
Our client believes that great work and dedication should be rewarded, they offer:
* 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
* Access to a healthcare cash plan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by us
* Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
* Company funded CII professional qualification
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
* Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc.
* Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
* Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
You'll have every opportunity and be given the support and guidance to progress, work within the local community, and reap the rewards that you deserve.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm and every other Saturday morning until 12.00
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.