Acorn is looking for a Clinical Coder to work within the NHS in the Mersey and West Lancashire Area.
Main duties include:
* Recording detailed patient records.
* Checking for missing information.
* Working with healthcare professionals to ensure accuracy.
* Assigning recognised alphanumerical codes such as OPCS-4 and ICD-10.
Ideal Candidate will have:
* Clinical coding qualification or previous experience in a similar role.
* Understanding a range of medical terminology.
* Experience of IT systems including the Microsoft package.
* Attention to detail.
* £12.86 - £14.11 per hour depending on experience
* Monday - Friday 9-5 with some flexibility.
* Full time, working off site but may need on-site training.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.