Acorn is seeking a Contract Administrator for an exciting opportunity to work with a leading M&E contractor in Newport.
* Uploading paperwork.
* Taking & logging calls.
* Allocating contracts.
* Supporting in-house functions.
Candidates must have:
* Minimum of GCSEs or equivalent educational qualifications.
* A strong desire to learn and adapt to new challenges.
* IT literacy.
* Competitive Salary.
* Opportunities for career advancement.
* A supportive and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV or call James on 07496 569863.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.