£21131.76 - £23000.00 per annum
Acorn by Synergie is excited to be recruiting Magnetics Manufacturing Operatives for their client, a leading global electronics company at their Ba...
Acorn by Synergie is excited to be recruiting Magnetics Manufacturing Operatives for their client, a leading global electronics company at their Barnstaple Facility.
Scope of the role
An important role within the Magnetics Department, manufacturing components to support production across the site.
- Manufacture check & follow detailed build instructions to a high degree of accuracy
- Manufacture product in a timely manner in line with expected costed time restraints
- Complete manufacturing tasks within a Quality Accredited environment, in accordance with both General Manufacturing and Aerospace controls.
- The role requires a zero tolerance to defects
- Proactive outlook on an improvements culture with a view of continuous improvement
- Work within a zero harm culture
- Demonstrate safe behaviour at all times and ensure yourself and others in your working areas are safe and not exposed to significant risk.
We are looking for people with the following qualities or experience
- Background in Electronics or Electrical Engineering/manufacturing
- Experience in hand soldering.
- Experience in a manufacturing background preferably in manual assembly.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive 'can do attitude' and a willingness to learn and develop.
- An interest in technical challenges whether that is from previous roles or hobbies - maintaining cars/motorbikes/ mountain bikes, building gaming PCs or maintaining/ fixing household objects etc.
- IPC 610/620 qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to read and understand design blueprints would also be desirable but not essential.
- Discounted Gym membership
- Life assurance
- Fresh fruit on site daily
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company share-save scheme (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical Cover
- Performance related Incentive Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Active Social club
Dreaming of a better work/life balance? Our client are currently trialing a 4-day working week
Monday to Thursday 7.15am to 5.30pm.
Overtime may be available on Fridays & Saturdays once the qualifying period is complete.
Our client believes that advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Whether its advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation everywhere, advancements like this come from the minds of passionate, creative people - working to a common goal, watching out for each other, and caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over the world.
If you are interested, please apply below. For more information and an informal discussion about the role please call the Barnstaple Office on 01271 343222 or email [email protected]
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant