Up to £10.42 per hour
Acorn by Synergie is proud to be recruiting for Production Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis for their food manufacturing client located...
Acorn by Synergie is proud to be recruiting for Production Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis for their food manufacturing client located in Widnes.
The company are wholesale bacon curers that specialise in Dry Cured and Tank Cured bacon and gammon. They ship their produce in bulk throughout the UK to local wholesalers and butchers. They deliver high-quality food within a good time frame!
Excellent friendly modern working conditions are offered and genuine opportunities for progression
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 3.30pm
The rate of pay starts at £10.42 per hour and increases after successful completion of all training on site and a probation period
Duties will include:
* Machine Operation
* Adherence to strict food hygiene regulations
* Working as part of a team to ensure the product is packed and shipped on time
* Clean down and hygiene duties
* Quality Checking
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
* Manual handling experience
* Health and safety awareness
* Good communication skills
* A hands-on, can-do attitude
* Previous production experience ideally in a food environment
* Food hygiene awareness
Some of the benefits of working for Acorn with this particular client include:
* Weekly pay
* Four weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, accrued each year
* Pension contributions
* Access to the Acorn Rewards Scheme
* A dedicated Account Manager
* Free parking
* Excellent modern working conditions
* Free food on breaks
There are immediate starts available so please apply straight away
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Our specialist consultant
Senior Account Manager