£22000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits Package
Acorn by Synergie is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for a full time Administrator (internal role) to work out of ...
Acorn by Synergie is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for a full time Administrator (internal role) to work out of our Plymouth office.
We offer a great benefits package and working environment -
* A minimum of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day!
* Working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
* Generous company sick pay scheme.
* Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP)
* Pension with Scottish Widows - 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
* Life assurance from day one
* Private healthcare scheme available after 2 years' service
* Training & development opportunities
* Clear career pathways and regular reviews via the Open Blend platform
* Friendly and rewarding working environment
* Discount shopping portal, Directors lunches and long service awards
* Competitions, incentives and staff parties
Purpose of role: To provide an efficient and professional administration service to the Plymouth office.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Good standard of education
* PC literate with a good standard of IT skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Previous experience in an administration role is essential
* Strong team working skills and proven ability of contributing to a successful team
Responsibilities will include:
* Processing weekly payroll for temporary workers, including holiday payments
* Matching timesheets and sending out assignment confirmation letters
* Checking compliance with candidate registrations
* Dealing appropriately with any pay related queries from temporary workers
* Providing administrative support to the Consultants in the branch
Acorn by Synergie employees describe the company's culture as 'inclusive'. We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic, and promise to respect and embrace your individuality throughout the recruitment process and if you are successful in working for us.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant