Acorn is representing a leading multi disciplined contractor based in Cardiff. Due to their growing success, thier client is recruiting for a Senio...
Acorn is representing a leading multi disciplined contractor based in Cardiff. Due to their growing success, thier client is recruiting for a Senior Estimator.
As an experienced Senior Estimator, the successful candidate must have a first class grounding in preparing tenders for Commercial and Residential projects in the range £1 million - £15 million.
The right candidate will be a commercially astute Senior Estimator who is now seeking a role where they can influence decisions within a flexible organisation. For the right candidate, the opportunity exists for further progression to Managing Estimator/Director
* Play a crucial role in the company's tendering process.
* Preparation of accurate and comprehensive cost estimates for tenders and projects.
* Build relationships with subcontractors to obtain reliable and accurate estimates.
* Identify cost saving opportunities during the estimation process.
* Communicate effectively with team members to ensure accurate and up to date information is considered.
* Actively collaborate with other team members as and when required across all departments.
* Stay updated with the latest industry standards, and software to encourage continual improvement and productivity.
Experience and Skills:
* Proven experience as an estimator or in a similar position, showcasing your ability to deliver precise and reliable estimates.
* Excellent proficiency in mathematics and IT, particularly with Microsoft Excel, to handle complex calculations and data analysis.
* Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities, enabling effective interactions with clients and suppliers.
* Demonstrated thoroughness and reliability in handling estimating tasks, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
* Strong team player, capable of collaborating effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
* Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines efficiently.
* Competitive salary
* Car Allowance
* Fuel Card
* Generous annual leave
Apply online with your CV attached or call James on 074965 69863.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant