£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + CII qualification
Acorn is currently looking for a Customer Account Manager with a strong background in retail, or hospitality, or customer care with an opportunity ...
Acorn is currently looking for a Customer Account Manager with a strong background in retail, or hospitality, or customer care with an opportunity to gain and on the job degree.
Our client has ambitious growth plans, so prospects for career progression are excellent, and your contribution will be fully acknowledged and rewarded.
In this role, you will be trained from scratch to become a fully-qualified Commercial insurance Advisor, with the chance to gain your CII working Monday - Friday and every other Saturday until 12.00 salary £24k-£27k depending on experince
* Dealing confidently with clients both face-to-face and over the phone
* Cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships
* Handling referrals, inbound enquiries and ensuring you maximise customer spend by doing what's right for the customer
* You'll have a real can-do attitude, as you'll be helping to grow the client's arm of the business from the ground up
* Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
Required skills / experience:
* Customer service
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday only, 8:30am - 5pm
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with Kristy Moore at Acorn by Synergie 07540321182
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant
Operations Manager - Permanent