£41000 - £51104 per annum + + 27.9 employers contribution
Acorn by Synergie is working with a leading Public Sector body who are underway with a significant Digital Transformation companywide in Wales, to ...
Acorn by Synergie is working with a leading Public Sector body who are underway with a significant Digital Transformation companywide in Wales, to find a Data Engineer to supplement an already talented team.
The successful candidate will support work within a multi-functional Data management team, responsible for the delivery of the robust data services and designs, set by data engineering senior members.
Specific responsibilities for this role include assisting with the development of data systems, development, and optimisation of ETL layers, maximising opportunities to re-use existing data flows and provide support the cloud estate data platforms and data integration.
* Azure Data Factory (ADF), Data Bricks
* Knowledge & experience of Azure DevOps
* Evidence ability to design, code, test, correct and document simple programs or scripts utilising Python.
* Experience of ingesting, cleansing, preparing and formatting data sets.
* Experience of data modelling or data governance.
* A very generous pension scheme with 27.1% - 27.9% employer contributions
* Flexible and remote working (1 day a week in office)
* Diverse and varied job shadowing & development opportunities
* Trainer-led learning through Civil Service Learning and our training partners
* Access to Microsoft's ESI training suite
* Access to free on-site parking, gym, café and restaurant
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online or get in touch with Dan Newton from Acorn on 07825 504701.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant
Business Manager – Data Practice