Personal Injury Fee Earner
The role of our Personal Injury Fee Earner is to obtain compensation for clients who have suffered due to the negligence of others. The Fee Earners...
The role of our Personal Injury Fee Earner is to obtain compensation for clients who have suffered due to the negligence of others. The Fee Earners run their cases cradle to grave, and cover a wide range of areas such as employer liability, public liability and occupiers' liability dealing with cases from £1,000 to £25,000. At The Law firm put the client first therefore compassion and empathy are key talents of the Fee Earners.
* To manage a caseload of approximately 100- 150 files. Those files will be a combination of fast track cases EL/PL & RTA
* Pursuing claims through pre and post-litigation stages, making full use of our case management system
* Complying with the Directors expectations of time recording and financial targets
* Communicating via email and calls with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors
* Reporting to team supervisor
* To develop relationships with new clients, medical experts and counsel
* To work within a team environment to provide relevant input to cases
* Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience
* MOJ Portal experience
* Knowledge of the CPR and litigation procedures
* Compassion and empathy
* A good mathematical, analytical brain.
* An ability to thrive under pressure
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly efficient and organised
* Good attention to detail Excellent negotiation skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be requested to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant