Customer Service Administrator
Acorn by Synergie is searching for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client, a leading manufacturing and distribution business based in ...
Acorn by Synergie is searching for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client, a leading manufacturing and distribution business based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Joining a small team, the purpose of the role is to supply the ordered goods on time, in the right quantity, with the correct price at the right customer end destination.
- Receive and place customer purchase orders on to the system and manage intervening processes through to delivery.
- Liaise with customers in UK and Ireland, distributors, site operations and transportation with regards to supply chain matters.
- Daily communication with customers to update delivery schedules in parallel with stock availability.
- Maintain and update customer information in the CRM (Navision).
- When required, attend meetings with members of the sales team regarding customer special instructions, trends and product lines.
- Maintain and update customer-specific regulatory product files.
- Coordinate new customer set-up's, in accordance with internal procedures.
- Any other administrative duties arising within the Business.
Experience working in a fast moving, customer service orientated commercial environment is essential along with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8:30am - 5pm and Friday, 8:30am - 3pm
Salary is dependent on knowledge and experience.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant