£22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits Package
Acorn by Synergie is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK and we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful Dri...
Acorn by Synergie is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK and we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful Driving Division at the Newport office.
We offer a great benefits package and working environment:
* A minimum of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day!
* Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
* Generous company sick pay scheme.
* Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP)
* Pension with Scottish Widows - 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
* Life assurance from day one
* Private healthcare scheme available after 2 years' service
* Training & development opportunities
* Clear career pathways and regular reviews via the Open Blend platform
* Friendly and rewarding working environment.
* Discount shopping portal and long service awards
* Competitions, incentives and staff parties
At Acorn by Synergie, we believe that there is more to recruitment than just filling vacancies - it's all about the people. We're looking for talented and motivated people to help us deliver an exceptional service to our candidates and clients.
What will the role involve?
The role of a Resourcer is to assist the team in finding the right people to fill client vacancies, you will be assisting with:
* Writing job adverts
* Promoting vacancies across social media
* Assessing CVs and job applications
* Conducting phone and face to face interviews
* Arranging client interviews
* Formatting CVs
* Giving feedback to applicants
* Running weekly payroll
* Administration and compliance duties linked to the recruitment process
The ideal candidate will have had exposure to recruiting staff, hold excellent customer service skills and have a keen eye for detail.
Acorn by Synergie employees describe the company's culture as 'inclusive'. We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic, and promise to respect and embrace your individuality throughout the recruitment process and if you are successful in working for us.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant