South Petherton, Somerset
£12.45 - £12.50 per hour
£24,200 Early shift 6am - 2pm
£29,500 Late shift 2pm-10pm
25-days holiday plus B/H + excellent benefits
- To carry out production activities as efficiently as possible, after training.
- To operate production equipment as requested, after training and supervision.
- To ensure that the production requirement is made to the correct specification, in accordance with the shop orders at the highest quality standard.
- Ensure that all worksheets/documentation are filled in correctly during and at the end of the shift.
- Report any plant or quality faults or health and safety issues as soon as possible to Production Management Team.
- To ensure that the work area is kept clean and tidy throughout the shift.
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards
- 25 days of Holiday
- Sick pay for long term employees
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Free car parking
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Vodafone discount
- Perks at work - discounts
- Full training provided
Plus lots more……….
Has this advert got your interest? Don't wait apply now!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant
Operations Manager, Permanent Recruitment