FLT Counterbalance Driver
Up to £12.92 per hour
Acorn by Synergie is looking for FLT Counterbalance Drivers on an ongoing temporary basis for their client, based on Whitehouse Industrial Estate i...
Acorn by Synergie is looking for FLT Counterbalance Drivers on an ongoing temporary basis for their client, based on Whitehouse Industrial Estate in Runcorn.
As part of this job role, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the requirements, but will include:
* General FLT and production duties
* Ensuring the lines are supplied with the raw materials required to run
* Removal of finished product from the production area to the storage area
* Hygiene duties
The company operate trucks with double forks so experience using these sort of trucks would be an advantage although not essential as full training is given
* You must have a RTITB or ITSSAR counterbalance licence refreshed within the last 3 years
* You must have a minimum of 12 months experience on the trucks
* Be able to work on your own or as part of a team with minimal supervision
* Have a keen eye for detail, be flexible, practical, hardworking and able to work under own initiative
Hours of work:
* 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 2 x 12 hour days 6am to 6pm followed by 2 x 12 hour nights 6pm to 6am followed by 4 off
* Overtime hours are also available
* All breaks are paid
Rate of pay starts is £12.92 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Accrued holiday pay
* Pension contributions
* Access to the Acorn Reward Scheme
* Dedicated Account Manager
* Friendly working environment
* Free parking
There are immediate starts available so please apply straight away!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Our specialist consultant
Senior Account Manager