Up to £14.00 per hour
Acorn by Synergie is advertising this vacancy on behalf of their well-established client who are recruiting for Process Loaders to join their expan...
Acorn by Synergie is advertising this vacancy on behalf of their well-established client who are recruiting for Process Loaders to join their expanding team.
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Work: 12 hour day & night shifts
These shift-based roles report to the First Line Manager (FLM) or Multi Operator. The individual will be part of a multi-skilled team, responsible to undertake daily, weekly, monthly manual activities for the department to meet KPI requirements for Safety, Quality, Hygiene, Service, costs and behaviours through agreed way of working. This role is in place to load the area with Materials and complete manual jobs not requiring in depth knowledge to run the machine.
Key Tasks: Responsibilities:
- Comply with all Statutory and Legal requirements.
- Comply with all Safety, Health and Environment requirements.
- Raise any safety hazards you see or are aware of through the correct reporting channels.
- Support the risk assessment process.
- Comply with any appropriate packaging or food hygiene safety regulations as defined by policy or legislation, such as HACCP.
- Comply with all Product and Process quality requirements.
- Ensure that your area of responsibility is in line with the 5s standards for that area using clean as you go methods as much as possible.
- Prepare and load materials, start, stop and reset equipment whilst ensuring the department delivers finished goods of the right quality and the right cost on time in full
- Remove excess from the area processed to the correct standard for return to warehouse, scraping this will include skips full, empty etc.
- Bring Materials from drop off locations to the designated locations in work areas.
Key Tasks: Accountabilities:
- Consistent execution of routine basic tasks (daily, weekly, monthly) within agreed ways of working
- Work with attention to detail to agreed timescales.
- Work as part of a flexible team
- Undertake any related tasks as directed by the First Line Manager or Multi Operator
- Attend meetings and briefings as necessary.
- Comply with all documentation and transactions required to complete the tasks.
- Ensure that all internal customer requirements are met.
- Collect and prepare samples on required frequency.
- Off load dry goods materials (Brewing and utilities)
- Move materials to required areas to ensure smooth production.
- Execute cleaning tasks (Production areas, external cleaning, and machines)
- Undertake rework activities when required.
- Fill all required documents related to the activity undertaken.
Skills, Knowledge and experience required:
- General certificate of secondary education (GCSE) Maths and English C grade, grade 4 or equivalent
- The successful candidate will receive the training and support for the role.
- IT Competent
- Effective team player, with the ability to coordinate and effectively communicate within teams.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Our specialist consultant