£26000 - £28000 per annum
Acorn by Synergie have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator. This position is based in Thornbury and is a full time permanent role...
Acorn by Synergie have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator. This position is based in Thornbury and is a full time permanent role, offering a starting salary of £28,000 pa
We are looking for an outgoing, high energy and talented administration professional to build excellent working relationships with customers and the field-based technicians, to become a go to person in the ops team of our client based in Thornbury.
This varied job involves talking to technicians and customers throughout the day and coming up with solutions to a wide range of issues. You will thrive in a busy and varied job where you will have to think on your feet and come up with practical solutions. Working within the hub of the company you will be the critical link between customers and technicians.
You will need a high level of personal organisation and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task while remaining calm under pressure. Following business processes will be one of your core strengths and you will enjoy implementing improvements and embrace change.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, plus profit related bonus scheme, pension and 28 days annual leave which increases with service. You will be working within modern offices in Thornbury with parking provided.
Day to day tasks:
* Processing sales orders into sales log and order book
* Booking in jobs with customers and making access arrangements
* Creating schedules for customers/technicians with details of site visits
* Use Schedule-IT (diary schedule software) to inform engineers of job details
* Match available labour skill set with work available ensuring day rate is achieved
* Offer practical solutions to issues our field-based technicians come across on site
* Liaise with the sales team to resolve any issues and to ensure job runs smoothly
* Provide clear and comprehensive information on jobs sheets
* Ensure the following weeks work is confirmed and booked
* Answer phone lines promptly and professionally
* Responding to email enquiries
* General admin as directed
* Logistical support - booking hotels, flights and hire cars
* Logbook generation
* Record & submit micro samples to laboratory
* Filing customer orders
* Preparation of job sheets for invoicing
* New customer set up
Key performance indicators:
The following key performance indicators are monitored to manage the operations process.
* Number of sales orders loaded per week
* Meeting the current day rate for technicians
* Number of jobs aborted or rescheduled
* Empty diary days for week/ month ahead
* Available dairy days for week/ month ahead
* High level IT skills in Microsoft office
* Post 16 qualification ideally in Business Administration
* Excellent administration and organisational skills
* Extensive experience in a previous operations role
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Our specialist consultant