We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is a rail transport provider.
They have an urgent requirement for Station Cleansing Operatives based at Chester Train Station.
This is a temporary position which may become a long - term / permanent role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· All aspects of environmental cleansing in & around the stations.
· Litter picking.
· WC cleaning (ladies and gents).
· General station upkeep.
· Experience of using cleaning chemicals and equipment in accordance with Health and Safety requirements is essential.
· Monitoring / replenishing stock.
· Working to deadlines & working outside.
Applicants must be versatile and able to work on their own initiative to provide general cleaning duties throughout the station. You must be presentable, and able to communicate well with the team and general public.
You must also have a keen eye for detail as well as a track record of working in a similar role. Successful applicants must have the flexibility to work split shifts of 07:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 - 22:00