A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Technical Author in one of the most prestigious global companies of whom lead the market in Biotechnology and Biotechnology.
Scoping, researching and producing technical and market-positioning content on behalf of a Biotech Demand Generation group, with a specific focus on content to be published to the company website to aid lead generation, support new product introductions and new applications, and grow the marketing funnel in line with business needs and objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
* Research, interviewing and information gathering
* Drafting content, circulating for review and editing as required to produce final copy.
* Repurposing content as appropriate to deploy as a range of technical content to target specific personas - specific focus on publication to web channels
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience:
* Proven track record of writing technical content within a B2B environment
* Proven track record in writing content specifically for websites
* Minimum three years' experience in Marketing in B2B environments (experience working in the Life Sciences sector is ideal)
* Strong technical writing ability
* Clear understanding of web user journeys
* Ability to summarise technical content into effective web content
* Ability to produce content for a variety of styles, purposes and personas
* Excellent project management skills - must be able to prioritise, lead and close projects to deadline within a fast-moving environment
* Team player - the position involves working within multiple teams across global locations within the business unit Marketing, Product Management and technical groups, as well as central Digital Marketing teams
* Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills in English
* Strong attention to detail
Full time position which is on a temp to perm basis with competitive rates of salary
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through the advert