Warehouse / Storeman / Driver opportunity
We are recruiting for a Warehouse / Storeman / Driver for our client in Crumlin.
Working 20 - 25 hours per week on a flexible term basis. 15 of the hours must be split over a Friday / Saturday / Sunday - 5 hours per day minimum. Remaining hours will be discussed on interview
Temporary to permanent role
£12.50 per hour including a weekly bonus attendance
- Can work alone
- Flexible working hours
General warehouse duties
- Keeping shop floor storage areas clear and tidy.
- Preparing finished pallets for loading.
- Replenishing machines with material / pallets / boxes.
- Removing finished stock / packaging etc from the machines, ready to go to the warehouse. Loading and Unloading deliveries.
- Putting stock / packaging away correctly at the warehouse / factory.
- Picking stock / materials from the warehouse for use at the factory.
- Loading and unloading our 7.5T lorry / Sprinter van.
- Taking finished stock / WIP from the factory to the warehouse, and vice versa.
- Must hold valid FLT / Reach truck licence
- Must hold valid licence for driving 7.5t lorry, and also an up to date CPC and Drivers card.
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to learn new things