Leakage Field Technician required for a 6 month contract.
Competitive salary with a target driven bonus.
Shifts - 4 nights a week 1 x 10 hour shift and 3 x 9 hour shifts. Start times between 8pm / 9pm finish times between 6am / 6.30am
We are recruiting for a number Leakage Field Technicians to join our client within their Water Operations Division in Exeter and the surrounding area.
The role will involve driving a company vehicle, PPE and a company mobile phone will be provided. You'll be working for one of the leading providers of leakage detection services in the UK.
You will be working on your own or within a team to resolve operational issues which will include:
* Lifting stop covers placing a hand held devise to take a sound recording
* Detecting both proactive and reactive leaks
* Using a hand held devise to detect leaks
* Following instruction and guidance to use multiple methods of identify potential leakage points of interest
* Continuously improve your development and knowledge while delivering great customer service
The skills / experience you will need:
* Qualification in water hygiene or street works would be an advantage although not essential
* Experience of working outdoors
* Commitment to working safely with good health and safety awareness
* The desire to develop within a team-orientated environment
* Basic written, numerical and IT skills
* Full clean UK driving licence
Please click apply now or call the Acorn Exeter Office to discuss further.