Junior Supply Chain Manager - Permanent - Manchester
We have very exciting opportunity for a Junior Supply Chain Manager to join a bouquet FMCG Company who have big plans moving forward and are looking for someone to make this role their own, dealing with end to end Supply Chain.
You will have learning and training to take full responsibility for the end to end supply chain processes, controlling purchasing and operational budgets, delivering supply chain strategies to optimise costs and maximise customer service, while defining an industry best practise end to end supply chain plan that supports the achievement of business goals. You will be expected to build strong external relationships with new and assisting customers, along with ensuring accurate stock and sales and output forecasts that reflect the business plans.
Skills and Experience
- Experience and understanding of an FMCG supply chain
- Detail orientated and strives for results with persistence and consistency
- Ideally experience of using planning and purchasing
- Customer focused and confident decision maker
- Ideally experienced with negotiations and managing external suppliers.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.