IT Support Engineer (Office 365), 2nd/ 3rd Line Support, Office 365, Windows Server
Job Title: IT Support Engineer (Office 365)
Salary: £120-£180 per day
Duration: 3 Months
Acorn is searching for dynamic, focused individuals with a proven record in IT support and solutions who can hit. Experience using Office 365 or other cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) is essential.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing remote and on-site support for inhouse and client Infrastructure. There will be a client facing element to the role. Successful applicants will have a broad range of support skills with Office 365, Server support and networking (Fibre / ADSL) being essential to the role.
· Providing 2nd / 3rd Line IT software/ hardware support both inhouse and to clients in both remote and on-site environments.
· Providing out of hours support on a rotational basis but not regularly.
Essential Experience Required:
· Strong knowledge and experience supporting Office 365.
· Good experience with Server technologies particularly Windows.
· Experience at providing client facing IT support.
· 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
If you feel your experience can fulfil the IT Support Engineer role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 01633 287 183 / 07881 606 668 and speak to Ryan Harris for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.