Legal Cashier, Accounts Assistant, Legal Cashier
Job Title: Legal Cashier
Location: Blandford Forum
Brilliant opportunity newly on the market with the chance to work with one of the leading legal practice which has a huge presence across Dorset. You'll get to work in one of their key offices in an environment which welcomes all.
Our client is not only looking for someone who can come in and complete the tasks in front of them but to also work on their own initiative to ensure the workflow of their department runs smoothly, this will require someone who can act proactively and can engage with their work & colleagues effectively.
* Actively check & process client bills whilst dealing with clients directly
* Ensure that all transactions & completion statements are done daily
* Ensure that all procedures for petty cash are in place across multiple offices
* Complete daily banking and production of cheques
* Cover when needed for posting invoices & payment of suppliers
*Please note this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
* Established expertise & experience in legal accounts
* Great IT ability & good knowledge of legal accounting regulations
* Obtained or working towards accounting qualification
* Professional & well organised
If you believe your skill set & experience is capable of this role please submit your most up to date CV and we'll be in touch
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.