Legal Assistant, Legal PA, Legal Administration, Legal Administration Assistant
Job Title: Legal Assistant
This is an opportunity to join a growing legal outsourcing team, our client has over 900 employee's country wide and are looking to expand their intelligent services team. This is a chance for someone with a background in administration and a legal background to help deliver offsite legal services to prestigious law firms across the UK.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Assistant will get exposure to a number of areas of law, including employment, social housing, private client and residential property. This is a chance for someone who is looking to take their career in a legal direction and a chance to join a growing team.
* Working and support administrative projects, completing support and research tasks.
· Working closely with client systems, portals and data rooms.
Essential experience required:
* A background in an administrative capacity
* Experience working in an environment that requires you to be highly organised and proactive.
Desirable experience required:
* A good background in the law.
· LLB or recognised equivalent.
* IT literate
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.