Fantastic opportunity for an NQ Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive to join a growing Property Recoveries team. This is the chance to join a highly ranked firm that is expanding their recoveries team, and a chance to join a firm that has a global presence that will work closely with you to achieve your career goals.
The successful Solicitor/Executive will primarily be working with claimants, and will be joining a highly successful recoveries team. The team cover a broad range of issues including property, fraud, credit hire, and motor recovery. This role is ideal for an NQ looking to start a career in litigation.
You will be:
* Investigating liability on a variety of recoveries claims, including things like flooding, water damage, and fire damage etc.
* Handling your own case load and negotiating settlements.
* Obtain witness statements.
We are looking for:
* Ideally have a minimum of 2 years litigation experience.
* Have an interest or be willing to learn insurance property damage.
* IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Word.
Salary & Benefits:
* 24 days holiday (full time equivalent) + bank holidays.
* Additional day off in December.
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Group income protection
* Life insurance scheme
* Wellbeing hub
* Nudge online financial support
* Voluntary benefits
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.