Acorn is working exclusively with an Environmental and Decontamination Consultancy business who is looking for an experienced HSE Manager to join their project team on a contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value on large decommissioning project where HSE is a key focus.
- Managing and developing HSE across a decommissioning COMAH site project.
- Safety Case Compliance for Decommissioning and Dismantlement.
- Raising safety & Environment awareness, and promote best practice.
- Structure HSE training, review HSE legislation, and drive continuous improvement.
- Experience as a Health, Safety & Environment Manager, ideally across decommissioning
- COMAH site experience.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Grad IOSH.
12 Month rolling contract - excellent day rate.
Please forward CV for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.