Join Devon's Award Winning Law firm as a Legal Secretary!
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual with secretarial experience to join the Dispute Resolution team of a Torquay based law firm.
Are you interested in…
- A part time legal secretary role with a full spectrum law firm?
- Being a part of a diverse legal firm which is progressive and big on equality?
- Working in a state of the art office in beautiful Torquay?
Responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial support for the Dispute Resolutions Team.
- Undertaking administrative work and the drafting of legal documents.
- Performing relevant legal research.
- Recent secretarial experience.
- Excellent IT skills, competent using Microsoft Office and Case Management systems.
- Competent at Digital Dictation.
- 4 weeks holidays plus bank holidays.
- Part time hours, 21.75 per week 9am - 5:15pm Monday - Wednesday.
- Highly competitive and generous benefits package including a "perk box" benefits scheme,
sick pay and staff discount.
If you feel your skills and experience van fulfill this role or are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, get in touch with Emily Janes at Acorn Legal.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.